Profile Justin Bieber : Biography And Foto

Profile Artis Hollywood


Justin Bieber


Justin Bieber Biography
Birth name : Justin Drew Bieber
Born : March 1, 1994
Origin : Stratford, Ontario, Canada
Genres : Pop, R&B
Occupations : Singer, songwriter
Instruments : Vocals, guitar, piano, percussion, trumpet
Years active : 2007–present
Labels : Island, RBMG
Associated acts : Usher

Justin Bieber Profile
* Bestfriend : Christian Beadles
* Dated : Caitlin Beadles, but is now single.
* He is 5 foot 4 inches.
* Favorite Resturant : Tim Hotrons

* Idol growing up : Justin Timberlake
* Youtube.com/kidrauhl
* Youtube.com/justinbieber

*Fears: Spiders
*Favorite Moves : Exorists Of Emily Rose, 8Miles, Jackass 2, Slapshot 2 breaking the Ice.
*Dislikes : his Neighbor, Jimmy
*Favorite type of shoes : High Tops
*Favorite saing : "Im a G your like my swagga, if i were shetto, i'd be 5 times betta" - By, Him and Christian.

Foto-Foto Justin Bieber - Picture Gallery
 
 Foto-Foto Justin Bieber - Picture Gallery
  
Foto-Foto Justin Bieber - Picture Gallery
  





Read Another Posts



67 Gosip Panas:

inas said...

hello justin bieber....
i really like you..
you are gorgeous
i wish you a gig in indonesia
and i want to take pictures, view your photos..

Alitha said...

ILY Justin Bieber,
I hope you like this!
I wish you are here,
and you are beside me at my birthday.

I hope, I can kiss you.,
but it's impossible.
come here, my house always open for you.
haha.. LOL.,

Anonymous said...

i can't say anything
just...love u so much for your "baby".ahahahaha (L)
dha,indonesia

jessica said...

hy....
justin...
i'm from in indonesia..
i hope u come in indonesia,,
i just ask "u so nice and so cool..."
luph u =)
hihiihihii...
don't forget come in indonesia yah >.>.

Anonymous said...

..hy Justin.
.i really love you.
. And I hope to be your wife even though it was not possible.(hahaha) :)
. I really love you.
. I've got all the songs and videomu and also foto2mu was no longer fit in my room.
. I wish you could kiss me.
.zEarLythafahdha.

Anonymous said...

.hy justin.
.i`m from indonesia.
.i really love you.
.you are my Love you are my heart baby..
.hahaha,,
.i hope you can kiss me.
:)
.i will wait for you to be my husband.
.hahaaha.

Widhi said...

justin you are my love forever.................

i am from indonesia.........
justin when you go in indonesia???????????
i stay you here.............
and i can be your best friend

Nhadia said...

Luph u justin .. :)

ais said...

hy
i Ais from INDONESIA
Ilove you
so much
when u come
in indonesia

Anonymous said...

Hi justin,,, my name is BELLA
I am from INDONESIA
I really love you
I really love your face
I really love your voice
muuuaaaach,,,,
You so cute and so cool
II ,'','', II II
II ', ,' II II "JUSTIN BIEBER"
II ' II,,,II

Anonymous said...

justin i like you justin i love you justin. . . . . . . . . . . . .i am from indonesia my name is REVICA i like you justin muuuuaccccccccchhhhhh. . . . . . . .

Anonymous said...

hy justin my name is nia april i from indonesia i'm very like you n when you come in indonesia, i'm stay you here

Anonymous said...

hyjustin,im nikita .
im from indonesia, i hope you can come in indonesia ..
im wait you in here :)

Anonymous said...

LUpH u 4eVeR JusTin BieBer............

angel said...

HELLO JUSTIN BIEBER MY NAME IS ANGEL I'M FROM INDINESIA LUPHU 4EVER JUSTIN BIEBER................................?

anggit said...

i love you JB i"m from indonesia WHEN YOU CAN COME TO INDONESIA

anisa said...

justin i love you forever

angel said...

hyyyyyyyyyyyy what you know i really like you
i hope i can meet you

IRMHA said...

hello...JB
i really like you
please come at indonesia,makassar
i will see you..

miss you JB...

MILA ANISA said...

hallo.............JB
i really like you
please come at indonesia,bandung
I will se you.........

miss you JB

Anonymous said...

hi justin ..
I maia rozha..
I'm from Indonesia ..
her right on the field ..
I really like your ..
with your beautiful voice ..
Your face is handsome ..
Your style is okay ..
everything is ..
that you should know I'd love to meet with you ..
yes maybe it was all just a hope ..
but that is what I want ..
although only just a dream ..
yes its at least I can see you ..
by: maia rozha ..

emo any said...

i'll never let you go

astriid said...

heyy justin ...
I Love U Justin <3<3

Anonymous said...

hay justin..

Anonymous said...

hay justin bieber

Anonymous said...

hai justin how are
you fine.i like you forefer justiiiiiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn

Anonymous said...

hy justin when you come in indonesia. my name divya
Ivery.veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy like you I love justin

Anonymous said...

i love u justin,,i hope you come to indonesia

Anonymous said...

I LOVE U JUSTIN!!!
when u smile :) Indonesia is smiling :) :)
when will u come to Indonesia???

Anonymous said...

.,hello juztin bieber when you come in indonesia.,?my name is hani..,I LOVE YOU JUZTIN BIEBER

Anonymous said...

Hi. JB,,,
I'm Lizzy Rachma,you're fans from Indonesia...
I very like you..
You so Cute.. handsome and very very like your voice,, I like your'e everything,,, :)
lets come to Indonesia,,, I'm waiting you.. baby,,, :)

NIHAYATUL MASLIHAH said...

I LOVE U JB....
I HOPE U COME TO INDONESIA IN SIDOARJO

BY: NIHAYA....

bora chynaga said...

justin if you came to my country
in indonesia???
don't forget look for me,,,,,,
remember bora chynaga
because i love you so muchhhhhhhhhh
your sing a song i like ittt

lindairmayanilinda said...

hy justin i lake u and i hate u
im very2 love you

Anonymous said...

Hai Iam Emily from Kerala ....Iam a big fan of U'r music. I really like U'r voice and U'r really cute and beutiful.I hope u can conduct a concert in Kerala. Really luv u

Anonymous said...

justin bieber I'm never let you go and "PLEASE SEND ME BACK"
TO: JUSTIN DREW BIEBER
FROM: REGINA BIEBERLIANE

Anonymous said...

you very handsome I LOVE YOU forever JUSTIN BIEBER....

Anonymous said...

i like you justine ............you are the best for me justine..........i like you very much..........i like you very muchhhhhhh........

siti maulidya fauzi said...

i like you justine...........................you are the best for me.............i like you very much.........i like you very muchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

dinda agnes said...

i like you justine ........................when you come to indonesia........iam wating for you......?

Anonymous said...

i love jasmine with justin idont like
caitlin beadles idont like any girls
but jasmine villegas
go justy lovers !!!!!!!!!!!!!
im your no:1fan

Anonymous said...

you are gorgeous but you so short .

Anonymous said...

justin i'm your fans...............
ang i so really love you..................

yeni said...

hay justin ....
What's it going?? not good ...
Indonesia in waiting ya ..

Anonymous said...

kalah cakep ma tukul arwana

Anonymous said...

I like you justin bieber IS THE BEST .....
^_^ where are you .I'd love to see justin bieber but ticket prices are very expensive so I was not able to

Anonymous said...

You ROCK JUSTIN BIEBER
AND TO SHOW THAT I AM MAKING A WALLOF FAME MY BEDROOM
If, u come to Indonesia contact me (021 8842134)
and give me a free ticket
Your biggest fan :
Dinda
JL. Cendana 5 no.10 Jakapermai Bekasi , Indonesia

jihan said...

hellow.....................
i love you justin..............

Anonymous said...

YOU MAKE ME HAPPY...
EVERY DAY
I ALWAYS LOVE YOU

shania bieber fever girl said...

i love you forever

Putry IndahLovers ArtiSahabat said...

Hi.....Justin,,,,,
My name is Putry.I`m from Indonesian
And....
I really like you

Anonymous said...

three word for u


I LOVE U

Anonymous said...

justin no tienen otra cosa mas q hablar de ese mocoso.
jajja
I love justin

Anonymous said...

hi justin, i love you

laura irvi ana said...

ilove you judtinnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn i mis you jastin





by: laura irvi ana

martial art said...

I love justin bieber :)

Hotels In Bali said...

Justin Bieber ! He is Very Famous rite now in Indonesia.. Until when? :)

Tessa said...

Justin, will you please once again come to the Netherlands. My girlfriend has recently had it rough, okay not as heavy as those kids where you have been. Yet, every time we are sad and just do not see are the movies that we listen to your concert we gave in the Netherlands. it makes us very happy and I hope you come back again to give a good feeling, because my girlfriend really needed. Thanks. Tessa 0614664180

Anonymous said...

justin you are cute but WHY ALL THE GIRLS ARE IN MAD OF YOU!!actuly i'm a girl but ALL MY FRIENDS ARE IN MAD OF YOU. EVERY SINGLE PLACE THERE MUST BE A PICTURE OF YOU.

Haziq Adib said...

Justin Same Wih Me YArhhh I Scared To SPider and i Like High Tops To My High Top Is Purplee..HAhahahha... X-D

nhurul said...

i loveeeeee justin bieber i looooooooooovvvvvveeeeeeeee jbbbbbbbbbbbb

MERA'BIELIEBER said...

I LOVE U JUSTIN...........SOMUCH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
LOVE U

Anonymous said...

JUSTIN.....
I REALLY REALLY LOVE YOU....
I LOVE YOU FOREVER...
WE LOVE YOU FOREVER...
JUSTIN,JUSTIN,JUSTIN,JUSTIN,JUSTIN WE LOVE YOU!!!

Anonymous said...

.hY JB ,,,,
when youu come in indonesia ,,,

{','}

alai said...

dear justin bieber....

i'm alai from tawau,sabah,malaysia...
i'am so interested you...
went the first time i saw you sing at television and with your song one time....
i hope you want to come to tawau,sabah malaysia....
at sabah you can go anywhere you want to go...
you can see the flora and fauna...
and i hope you want come....
in malaysia your fans so mamys...i can't calculate...so manys...
i hope come...i hope you read this message....

from alai...i hope that
to justin drew bieber

kuyangmaneuver said...

congratulations justin bieber

LENA NAX BELIBERS said...

I LIKE IT........
I LOVE YOU JUSTIN BIEBER..........




<3 <3

Post a Comment

Thanks For Your Comments on Celebrity Hot Photo