Justin Bieber's My Worlds Acoustic - New Album

Justin Bieber's My Worlds Acoustic - Justin Bieber New Album
The most popular teen singer, Justin Bieber, who was rumored to be a particularly close relationship with Jasmine Villegas, has announced when his unplugged album "MY WORLDS ACOUSTIC" will be released. If you like the Justin Bieber's songs, you still have to wait until November 26, 2010 to get the latest acoustic album of Justin Bieber. MY WORLDS ACOUSTIC will be available exclusively through WALMART.

Pray is the only new track on this album. This new song has begun circulating on the Internet. Justin Bieber Fans began vying for Pray lyrics, and looking for a place to download this song. So, do not let you miss it, because in my previous posts, I've included a link to download Pray MP3.


Justin Bieber's My Worlds Acoustic - New Album
My Worlds Acoustic - CD TRACK LISTING
1. One Time
2. Baby
3. One Less Lonely Girl
4. Down To Earth
5. U Smile
6. Stuck In The Moment
7. Favorite Girl (Live)
8. That Should Be Me
9. Never Say Never - Featuring Jaden Smith
10. Pray

Read Another Posts